Renal calculi best treatment options…
To understand Renal calculi best treatment options you must try Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is the best alternative to dissolve kidney stones because there is still no medicine in the modern medical system to treat kidney stones.
Here I will give you the best options in Ayurveda to treat renal calculi. I assure you these ayurvedic drugs really does wonder in the treatment of kidney stones and other kidney diseases.
ALTERNATIVE MEDICINES DOES MIRACLE FOR DISSOLVING RENAL CALCULI SHORT DESCRIPTION ABOUT CAUSES, SYMPTOMS…
- In this type of problem, the patient feels a lot of pain in the lower side of the abdomen.
- Sometimes the lower backside and the intensity of pain is very high.
- Pain is radiating to the tip of the penis in males and the pubic area of the women.
- Pain can be severe, sharp, and unbearable sometimes associated with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, blood in urine, frequent urination, sweating. Every patient must understand renal calculi best treatment options before taking any treatment.
What stones really are?
- According to the modern aspects, the renal stones are the solid masses made up of crystals, excessive deposition of calcium in the kidneys, decrease water intake daily, etc.
- There are so many types of stones formed in the renal tract like calcium oxalate stones, calcium phosphate stones, struvite stones, uric acid stones, etc.
- Calcium oxalate is the most common type of stone formed in the renal tract. That is why doctors tell the patients to avoid food having high oxalate content like potato chips, chocolates, peanuts, spinach, beets, etc.
AYURVEDIC CONCEPT …
According to Ayurveda the formation of stones in the renal tract is due to the imbalance between the dosha(Vata, pitta, Kapha three main doshas considered in Ayurveda).
Due to the imbalance of Vata dosha leads to drying of Kapha dosha resulted in the formation of renal stones(also called mutrashmari in ayurvedic literature). According to modern science, these stones formed as a result of dissolved minerals on the inner lining of the kidneys.
COMPLICATIONS OF RENAL CALCULI…
- If the proper treatment is not done then there are a lot of complications probably faced by the patients.
- For example, kidney stones block the ureters(tubes connecting the kidneys to the urinary bladder) lead to swelling in the kidneys, and the kidney functions compromised day by day.
- Also, a lot of toxins like urea, creatinine, etc are accumulated in the kidneys and recirculate in the body through the blood.
- Due to this a lot of other dangerous problems like liver and brain-related problems usually come in the future. So every person who is suffering from this kind of renal problem must care about it.
MODERN MEDICAL SCIENCE STILL CRAWLING TO FIND RENAL CALCULI MEDICINE...Renal calculi best treatment options:
- There is no right medicine in the field of modern medical sciences to treat the problems like kidney stones worldwide.
- I personally note that most of the specialists,super-specialist allopathic doctors use some herbal or ayurvedic medicines to treat kidney stones.
- I have read so many prescriptions in my life of allopathic doctors and doing so much research in this field. At last, I find there is no proper English modern medicine to treat kidney stones.
- Most of the modern doctors prescribed the brands like capsules Nil stone, tablets Neeri, syp. Cystone etc to treat renal stones.
- All of these brands and many more are specific ayurvedic medicines that modern allopathic doctors are using without having proper knowledge of these kinds of products.
- Ayurvedic specialists only can use these kinds of herbal ayurvedic medicines because they have proper knowledge of these drugs.
- Modern medical professionals trying to do unwanted surgeries to remove stones from the excretory tract. Due to this, the patients face a lot of other dangerous complications.
- I personally recommend before selecting elective surgery the patient must try Renal calculi best treatment options like Ayurveda to get relief from kidney stones.
STONE SIZE MATTERS…Renal calculi best treatment options:
- Stones less than 8 mm in size are easily dissolved with the help of herbal ayurvedic preparations.
- If the stone size is more than 10mm then the patient must consult with the surgical specialist but sometimes the stones size more than 10 mm usually dissolve with the help of herbal ayurvedic medicines.
- So you must try these Ayurvedic medicines before electing surgery because surgery also has a lot of dangerous complications.
MUST FOLLOW ROUTINE CARE AND AYURVEDIC TIPS TO GET RELIEF FROM RENAL CALCULI…
1. INCREASE FLUID INTAKE:
The most useful drink is the RADISH juice must be used by the patients in the morning empty stomach 150 to 200 ml in quantity. It gives the best results.
Some special preparations like ash gourd(petha) juice and banana tea trunk are the best classic ayurvedic preparations that are also very effective in the treatment of kidney stones.
2. AYURVEDIC MEDICINES THAT REALLY BOOST RENAL HEALTH:
There are some special ayurvedic medicine or herbs that really helpful in treating kidney stones at home. For example like a plant called PASHANBHEDA(the botanical name is BERGENIA LIGULATE), SHUNTHI(GINGER), PUNARNAVA(BOERHAVIA diffusa), CHITRAKMOOL, etc.
These kinds of natural diuretics(diuretics means the substances helps to produce more urine and remove it through the kidneys)definitely works to eliminate kidney stone.
In my routine clinical practice, I treated so many patients of renal stones with natural ayurvedic remedies. And also get success in more than 90% of cases.
I personally recommend the fresh RADISH JUICE that is very easy to use and has no side effects, it is very convenient.
Another juice very famous to improve overall kidney functions is POMEGRANATE JUICE. This juice also flushes out stones and other toxins from your system, this juice contains a high quantity of antioxidants which really boost up kidney health.
Also prevents the formation of kidney stones and also decreases the acidic level of your urine.
Lemon juice, Apple cider vinegar, celery juice, wheatgrass juice, kidney bean broth, basil juice are also effective to treat kidney stones.
3. EATING RIGHT BALANCE DIET:
In order to obtain the best results from the ayurvedic or herbal medicine, the patient must follow a healthy lifestyle.
The patient must avoid foods having too much oxalate content like spinach, potato chips, french fries, bran flakes, beets, different kinds of nuts like cashews and peanuts, etc.
Also avoid chocolates, cranberries, coffee, etc. And also try to consume easily digestible foods like different kinds of vegetable soups, khichdi, daliya, etc. For more updates stay with us at:
Ayurvedic and other Alternative medicines…
Renal calculi(KIDNEY STONES) best treatment options:
Here I recommend you some important ayurvedic and other alternative medicines. You can buy in the ready-made form from the chemists or you buy them online.
And must use to treat kidney stones without any side effects. These medicines are totally safe in nature. If you have any problem while using these kinds of medicines then you must consult with your doctor or me on my WhatsApp number +91 9855262699. You must understand Renal calculi best treatment options to get the best results.
You can send me an email with all your reports like blood tests, ultrasonography reports, etc. Friends I assure you I will give you the best possible ways to treat your problem.
1.CAPSULES NIL STONE
The list of the medicines is very long i only write the best medicines that i personally use on my patients. So you must consider one or two from the above-mentioned list. If you have any problem then please write to me and I give you a totally free consultation online.
DR.V.K.GOYAL B.A.M.S. M.D.(A.M.) CURETOALL HOSPITAL EMAIL AT [email protected] Whatsapp on +91 9855262699.
“This post does not provide medical advice It is intended for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or any type of treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on this page or post.”