- To understand Dark Circles or Bag Under Eyes how to get rid of, first of all, you understand Eyes are viewed as extremely essential regarding everyone’s beauty.
- The genuine beauty of a wonderful face comes from the eyes. In the present occupied life, the normal problems of the ladies are related to facial beauty.
- The face is additionally viewed as a proportion of an individual’s psychological state. The face shows the state of outer magnificence and inward well-being.
- When dark spots or bags are framed under the eyes, it overshadows the excellence of your face. These dim spots or dark spots portray your beauty along with your overall health.
ADVERSE EFFECTS OF DARK CIRCLES…
- These dark spots decrease your confidence. Also affecting your mental health. Nobody wants dark circles but Dark Circles or Bag Under Eyes how to get rid of them is very difficult to treat.
- Here I will tell you the best options best alternatives best home remedies to get rid of dark circles or bags under the eyes.
- In the routine clinical practice, we have treated so many patients with dark circles(bags under eyes).
- But before treatment, everyone must know about the causes of dark circles.
Main Causes of Dark Circles or bags under eyes and how to get rid of it…
- Or you can say low hemoglobin in your blood is the main cause of dark circles. Because hemoglobin carries oxygen to all body parts. If you are anemic then it is possible that your eyes portion are not getting enough nutrition from the blood.
- So please check your hemoglobin level first and maintain it. By eating iron-rich food items or you can also use iron pills or iron supplements it is the most important part to get rid of dark circles.
- Anxiety and stress is the second main cause of dark circles. So please overcome your stress and anxiety. it will definitely improve your dark circles as well as your overall health.
- There are a lot of methods to overcome your stress levels you can join rehabilitation programs. Or do yoga exercises daily. Or maintain a healthy lifestyle and also joining sports activities to help you to get rid of worries.
- If you are suffering from depression then you must consult with your psychiatrist and take appropriate measures.
Lack of proper sleep …
- Disturbed sleeping pattern is also a major cause of dark circles. it is because your eyes and body need proper rest to maintain good health.
- Due to lack of sleep, your eyes got tired and fatigued. And this will definitely disturb your eye health.
- In most cases, hormonal imbalances are also the root causes of dark circles, especially in women.
- Every woman must rule out these kinds of issues. Some women are suffering from PCOD, THYROID problems due to these kinds of problems their hormone levels upsets.
Dieting causes Dark Circles…
- Dieting is the major cause of dark circles. Because due to crash dieting you lose fat from the periorbital area.
- And due to this thinning of skin occurs around your eyes. That is why your eyes look sunken and dull and you look like a chronic malnutrition patient.
- So please be careful and if you want to follow dieting then trying the best ones like DASH DIET, LOW CARB HIGH FAT DIET, etc. You should follow healthy eating habits it is a must if you want to get rid of dark circles.
Lack of other important nutrients…
- Some other basic nutrients like VITAMIN C, LYCOPENE, CALCIUM, VITAMIN B12, VITAMIN E, OMEGA 3, Collagen, etc. These also play a great role to make your skin healthier. And if you are deficient in these nutrients then it’s very difficult to get rid of dark circles.
- You can use different types of health supplements and natural healthy foods. Like fresh fruits and vegetables, dry fruits like almonds, pistachios, raisins, peanuts, etc. These must improve your nutrition levels. This is a must for Dark Circles or bags under the eyes and how to get rid of them.
- Dark circles also affecting the women in their pregnancy periods. And this also happens due to hormonal changes and after delivery. These types of dark circles subside naturally. The only thing you must care about your nutrition.
- This is also a major cause of dark circles in women and this situation worsens by having more sun exposure.
- Because sun rays are very problematic for fair skin persons and these rays trigger the formation of Melanin pigment in the skin. That causes the blackening of the skin.
- So you must use the best quality SUNSCREEN LOTIONS before going outside especially in the summer season. Other pigmentation disorders like MELASMA, CHOLASMA also worsen the condition.
- Also affects your periorbital skin so please avoid long-term use of mobiles, televisions, and other electronic devices that directly Strain your eyes. Or must use specific eyeglasses to lower the strain.it will definitely work to get rid of dark circles.
- Many kinds of allergies also aggravate your dark circles. it is because of the release of a chemical called Histamine that causes itching, inflammation around your eyes.
- Due to itching, you scrub your eyes and by doing this your dark circles increased. And if you really concerned then consult with your doctor and take appropriate allergy medicine to get rid of dark circles.
- It is also the main cause because due to dehydration proper amount of water is not reached to the body parts. And because of this eyes become sunken and dull so please drink plenty of water to counteract with dehydration.
- You can counteract this condition by the use of collagen supplements and some kind of eye exercise.
Diseases and Medicines …
- If anybody suffers from chronic diseases like HIV, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, CANCERS, DIABETES, LIVER DISEASES, KIDNEY PROBLEMS, TUBERCULOSIS, etc. Also, get dark circles or bags under the eyes early and it is very difficult to treat them.
- Some Autoimmune diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis, SLE, Keratoconjunctivitis sicca(dry eyes), etc also cause Dry Eye by shrinking the lubrication system of the eyes. And causes very prominent dark circles beneath your eyes. If you have any kind of problem then must consult with your doctor before treatment.
Hereditary factors …
- Genetics also plays a great role in the development of dark circles, so family history is very important you must consider it before treatment.
Dark Circles Treatment and Remedies…
* Aloe vera application…
The Doctor says that you should slice an aloe vera leaf. Cut the leaf from the center. Then slice it open and you get the jelly-type material or sap. Apply the sap evenly around your both eyes with the help of your fingers.
Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and after that wash it with normal water. Use your moisturizer or sunscreen lotion after that. It works excellently well on puffiness as well as to treat dark circles.
You can also add 2 to 3 drops of VITAMIN E OIL in it to get more best results. You can also add 2 to 3 drops of VITAMIN E OIL in PURE HONEY and rub softly around both eyes daily night for 2 to 3 months will definitely improve dark circles.
- You can wrap a few ice cubes in a soft and clean cotton cloth and compress your eyes softly.
- Or you can also use a soft cloth damped with cold water and apply it to the underside of your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes and repeat it. Till when the cloth becomes warm.
- This process will definitely help dark Circles or Bag Under Eyes how to get rid of them by reducing swelling and constrict dilated blood vessels also reduce puffiness around your eyes.
- Take two green or black tea bags and dipped into hot water for five minutes. Then chill them in the refrigerator for 20 to 25 minutes. And then apply the cold tea bags on your closed eyes for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After removing, wash your eyes with cold water. This treatment is very effective because tea contains a lot of antioxidants and caffeine.
- That stimulates blood circulation and constricts the blood vessels and also decreases the liquid retention beneath the skin. So must follow this to treat dark Circles or Bag Under Eyes how to get rid of them.
*Rosewater or Gulab jal soaking…
- It is the natural way to treat dark circles. In this method, you dip some cotton into the rose water and then apply it to your closed eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. And then wash your eyes softly.
- Rosewater also has anti-inflammatory properties and has a lot of other uses in the skin so follow it to get rid of dark circles.
*Head elevation …
you should elevate your head region while sleeping. by doing this swelling decreases around the eyes and this will also help you to get rid of dark circles.
*Potato slice or juice…
- Cut the potato into slices or extracts juice from it. And then apply the slices to your closed eyes. Or apply potato juice around the eyes with the help of cotton and let them dry naturally and then wash your eyes.
- It is a very effective home remedy to get rid of dark circles because potato contains rich quantity of vitamin c.
*Cold Milk application…
Due to the presence of Lactic acid in the milk. It also helps to treat dark circles. You apply it with the help of cotton pads on both your eyes and wash after 15 minutes. It will cleanse the skin pores and help you to get rid of dark circles.
*Tomato juice application to get rid of dark circles…
- Like a potato, you can also use tomato juice with the help of cotton around the eyes and let it dry naturally. And wash it after 20 minutes definitely improve the dark circles.
- You can also mix Lemon juice with Tomato juice. And make a paste and then apply the paste around the eyes for half an hour and then wash. It will definitely work and a very effective measure to get rid of dark circles.
- Cucumber juice is also very beneficial to get rid of dark circles. Apply it with the same method as mentioned above for 30 minutes and then wash it.
- Apart from these home remedies, you must care about some other points……
- Must have taken appropriate Sleep without this is it not possible to get rid of dark circles.
- Must eat foods rich in iron, zinc, calcium, lycopene, vitamin C and E, etc. You must consume fresh fruits and vegetables and select good vegetable oils that are rich in Omega 3 and other antioxidants. And you should avoid junk foods like pizza, burgers, etc.
- You can also use Multivitamins and Omega 3 supplements in readymade form buying from the trusted sources.
- If you are a non-vegetarian then must eat eggs and fish like salmon, tuna, etc, these are the best natural sources of omega 3.
- Collagen supplements must be used if you are losing your skin elasticity, you can buy them from any online platforms.
- Must QUIT SMOKING and LIMIT ALCOHOL very necessary to get rid of dark circles.
- EVION CAPSULE EXTRACT:
You can buy Evion 400mg capsules from the chemist. Remove its oil from the capsule and save it in any small container. Apply this extract around the eyes with the help of fingers softly at night. Wash your eyes on the next day it is the most effective home remedy you can try but if you are allergic to vitamin e then avoid it, so check it carefully.
- I am using this method personally on my patients for many years. And friends i assure you it is the best and easy method to get rid of dark circles so must try this.
*Medical Treatment options to get rid of Dark Circles…
If you want permanent solutions then there is a lot of medical treatment available in the market to get rid of dark circles:
- Chemical Peels is for the reduction of pigmentation.
- Laser Techniques for repairing and skin tightening.
- Tissue Fillers for concealing blood vessels and Melanin.
- Surgical implants of fat/synthetic products.
In my opinion, you don’t need these kinds of invasive(surgical) medical options to get rid of dark circles. Because sometimes a lot of other sides and adverse effects occur so you should try the home remedies or consult with me at [email protected].
- Here are some top medicated brands of reputed pharma companies that are easily available in the market and these brands are very effective and cheaper than other brands sold under beauty cosmetic products:
1.VITAMIN C SERUM marketed by Cipla in the names of VC-5 SERUM, VC-X SERUM, and VC-15 SERUM.
2.DeMelan Cream by Glenmark company.
3.GLAMBAK GEL by kapler pharma.
4.KOJIVIT GEL by Microgracia
- you must use these products for a period of a minimum of three months to get the best results.
Apart from these, I am giving you the best and effective branded cosmetic product names that really help you:
- Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream.
- St. Botanica Pure Radiance Under Eye Cream
- Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti Fatigue Eye Gel, 15g.
- Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel.
- Plum Bright Years Under-Eye Recovery Gel.
- Bella Vita EyeLift Miracle Repair Eye Gel.
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Under Eye Cream.
- The Moms Co.The Moms Co. Natural Vita Rich Under Eye Cream with Cooling Massage Roller to Reduce Dark Circles, Puffiness and Fine Lines with Chia Seed Oil, Coffee Oil, Vitamines E & B3 (15g/0.5 oz)
Best Homeopathic and other Alternative Creams that are also very effective to treat dark circles:
BERBERIS AQUAFOLIUM Q….
Another wonderful homeopathic medicine you can use to treat your dark circles as well as pigmentation problems. Take 20 drops of this medicine to mix them with 10 drops of rose water in a small container. Then apply on the affected areas two to three times a day. It will definitely improve your dark circles as well as other skin problems. This is totally safe medicine anybody can use this without any tension.
- Take a glass of hot milk and add 15 to 20 drops of almond oil(BADAAM ROGAN) in it. Drink it slowly by sip and sip on a routine basis.
- Also, rub almond oil on the dark circles before going to bed on daily basis. This method definitely treats your dark circles and also has a lot of tremendous benefits for the brain and your overall health.
- Use pure almond oil. you can also add 5 to 7 drops of PURE HONEY in 5 to 7 drops of PURE ALMOND OIL. Then rub this mixture on the dark circles definitely helps you to get rid of dark circles.
This is a very safe and 100 % cheap and the best effective treatment of dark circles.
- You can make this serum at home and use it on the affected areas daily to get good results for this.
- First, take a teaspoon of aloe vera gel from any branded company and mix a teaspoon of pure cow milk in it. Then add a pinch of pure turmeric powder in it and make a paste by mixing all the ingredients.
- The serum is ready and you can use it daily with the help of fingers on the dark circles softly at bedtime. This is also the best home ayurvedic remedy to treat dark Circles or Bag Under Eyes how to get rid of them.
- You should use almond oil or coconut oil or olive oil daily around the eyes to get them protected from dryness. It is because dryness aggravates the dark circles and other eye problems.
- You should wear dark glasses before going outside in direct sunlight to protect your eyes. Because direct sunlight affects the dark circles directly. And it also protects your eyes from dust, smoke, and allergens.
- You always use good branded quality soap, creams, makeups that contain as little fragrance as possible on your face it is a must.
- Actually, you don’t have the need to consult with a doctor because it is a simple problem and you can treat this easily at home or use concealers makeups, etc. According to me, you must use a collagen supplement because it is the main building block of your skin.
- There are many types of collagen supplement present in the market I recommend you the best one by oziva.
- You can buy it online, I personally use it and also recommend it to many patients. More than 70% of patients get a lot of benefit from it. But along with this, you must follow the abovementioned guidelines to get extra benefits.
But in some conditions when you must have consulted with your doctor:
- if the dark circle appears on only one eye it is called UNILATERAL then you must consult with your skin doctor(dermatologist).
- If the dark circles are PROGRESSIVE in nature means they are increasing day by day after taking so many home remedies. Then you must consult with your dermatologist.
- So must rule out the exact cause of dark circles without knowing the proper cause it is not possible to get rid of dark circles permanently.
I will definitely resolve your query pls visit for more updates:
DR V.K.GOYAL GOYAL SKIN AND GENERAL HOSPITAL MNO +91 9855262699 MAIL ID [email protected] GIDDARBAHA MUKTSAR PUNJAB.
The content in this article is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek medical advice for any questions regarding a medical condition. Do not attempt to treat yourself, your child, or anyone else without proper medical supervision.