Before knowing coq10 benefits you must know there are many important molecules that really do wonder and also reverse your aging with a lot of other health benefits.
- Here I will explain the main molecule coq10(coenzyme q 10) that has the ability to reverse your aging the main benefit.
There are four main molecules that really reverse your aging.
Introduction of coq10 benefits…
- Coenzyme q10 is a very important coenzyme that produces naturally in our body< Coenzyme Q10 also known as ubiquinone>.
But according to the latest research, it is found that after the age of 30 its secretions naturally decreased in our body.
- Due to this aging starts. It is because coq10 is a very important molecule to combat aging because it acts on the cellular level and the cell is the basic unit of life.
If your cellular health is good then your overall health is good. when anything deteriorates the cellular health then you have to face a lot of problems in your body like…
- Early greying of hairs
- Pigmentation on skin
- Wrinkles on facial skin
- Loss of energy
- Sexual debility
- Low immunity
- Chronic fatigue syndrome etc.
If u want to reverse your aging process, then you should add these very important molecules in the form of health supplements in your daily diet.
Oxidative Stress leads to…
The most dangerous thing is the oxidative stress in our cells. Due to this cellular health compromised and if this happened then you have to face a lot of body issues like…
- Memory loss or brain fog.
Muscle or joint pain.
- Wrinkles and grey hair.
- Decreased eyesight.
Headaches and sensitivity to noise.
- Susceptibility to infections.
- Low immunity etc.
FOOD SOURCES OF COENZYME Q10…
- Coldwater fish, like tuna, salmon, mackerel, and sardines
- Vegetable oils.
Meats etc, Organ meats: Heart, liver, and kidney.
- Some muscle meats: Pork, beef, and chicken.
- Fatty fish: Trout, herring, mackerel, and sardine.
Vegetables: Spinach, cauliflower, and broccoli.
- Fruit: Oranges and strawberries.
- Legumes: Soybeans, lentils, and peanuts.
- Nuts and seeds: Sesame seeds and pistachios.
- Grains also have a good quantity of coenzyme q10.
- Despite this, some quantity of this enzyme is produced in our body.CoQ10 is a compound made by your body and stored in the mitochondria of your cells.
The mitochondria are the main powerhouse of your cells to produce energy. ATP is the basic unit of energy in the body and energy used in the form of ATP by our body.ATP generation by the cells totally depends on the health of the cell, healthy cells generate more ATP to do daily activities.
- So it is very important to supply the regular dose of coenzyme q10 to the cells for the production of energy in the form of ATP.
- Healthy cells protect the body from many diseases.
HEART…….CoQ10 helps to treat heart functioning by improving heart pumping. Increasing ATP production, and limiting oxidative damage.
- The antioxidant properties of CoQ10 help to improve sperm quality and reduce the decline in the number and quality of eggs in women. It is one of the best coq10 benefits.
SKIN…When applied directly to the skin, CoQ10 can markedly reduce sun damage and increase antioxidant protection.
- Supplementing with CoQ10 also helps decrease the risk of many types of skin Cancers.
Supplementing with CoQ10 helps to prevent and treat headaches like Migraines, as it increases mitochondrial function and reduces inflammation.
- Exercise performance is also affected by oxidative stress and mitochondrial dysfunction. CoQ10 helps to lower oxidative damage, increase exercise capacity and decrease fatigue.
Supplementing with CoQ10 helps to increase Insulin sensitivity and manage blood sugar levels.
- The CoQ10 plays an important role in the protection of cellular DNA and cell life, both of which are strongly linked to preventing many types of Cancers and their recurrence.
Coenzyme q 10 protects brain cells…
- Coq10 protects brain cells from oxidative damage and reduces the action of harmful compounds that can lead to Brain diseases.
- It also reduces oxidative damage and inflammation of the Lungs.
CoQ10 is a fat-soluble molecule. It is recommended to take it with food or use products that combine it with oils to improve its absorption. Supplementing with CoQ10 is usually well tolerated by individuals and has very low toxicity.
- Studies have found that supplements of CoQ10 help improve Sperm movement in Infertile men. According to some research, the amount of CoQ10 in the seminal fluid of men has a direct correlation to their sperm count and sperm motility.
A recent study in mice found an improvement in the egg quality later in their reproductive years. Suggesting that supplementation of CoQ10 helps to overcome the natural decline of a woman’s Fertility as she ages.
- CoQ10 supplementation improves learning and memory deficits induced by Diabetes in older people.
- CoQ10 at higher doses can improve Cognitive performance in older healthy peoples.
Statin-induced Myopathy……Some research suggests that CoQ10 helps relieve muscle weakness and pain. Sometimes associated with taking statins the drugs used in heart diseases like atorvastatin, rosuvastatin, etc.
DAILY RECOMMENDED DOSE OF Q10…
- How much CoQ10 should you take daily?
There is no established ideal dose of CoQ10. Studies have used doses of CoQ10 ranging from 50 to 1200mgs.
- A typical daily dose is 100 mg to 200 milligrams. Follow the instructions on the bottle or get advice from your doctor or a dietitian.
Keep in mind that different supplement brands might have different ingredients and strengths.CoQ10 is considered very safe with few side effects. However, you must be sure to take this supplement under your doctor’s guidance.
Safety and side effects…
- CoQ10 supplements appear to be safe and to produce very few side effects when taken as directed.
- Mostly well tolerated by anybody except having an allergy from this.
Mild side effects like digestive problems such as:
- Upper abdominal pain mild type
- Mild loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Headaches and dizziness
- Sometimes Skin itching or rashes
The safety of the use of CoQ10 during pregnancy and breast-feeding hasn’t been established. Don’t use CoQ10 if you’re pregnant or breast-feeding or consult with your doctor.
- Often experience physical fatigue and muscle weakness, even while undertaking relatively non-strenuous physical activities such as walking.
Who should not take CoQ10 supplements?
- People who are suffering from chronic diseases such as heart failure, kidney or liver problems, or diabetes should consult with their doctor before using this supplement.
- CoQ10 may lower blood sugar levels and blood pressure. Doses of more than 300 milligrams may mildly affect liver enzyme levels.
Mostly it is the safest molecule and after the age of forty, you must take this molecule as a health supplement.
- This is my personal opinion because I have tried this on many patients as well as normal persons and got very remarkable results.
- if you have any query regarding this then you can mail me on [email protected] or WhatsApp me on +91 9855262699 I will definitely resolve your query.
For more best articles please click on the links below…
DR. V.K.GOYAL BAMS MD(AM) CURETOALL HOSPITAL GIDDARBAHA MUKTSAR PUNJAB.
- You can also buy this supplement online I am giving you the pic of the best one: