How to cure premature ejaculation…
- How to cure premature ejaculation first of all we should clearly understand this condition. it is because there is a lot of wrong information spreading on the internet about it.
Some people without having any medical background write a lot of misleading articles on the internet. Due to this, it is very difficult for a common person to understand premature ejaculation in the right way.
- How to cure premature ejaculation, many people waste a lot of money by watching a lot of misleading advertisements on the printing media like newspapers, magazines, etc, as well as on social media platforms.
After taking a lot of medicines, they don’t get any relief from this problem. Many persons spoil bundle of money to get rid of this problem.
- first of all, every man must know the main cause of this problem. Usually, this is not a serious problem but people make it serious by getting the wrong information about it.
The normal time duration of sexual intercourse…
How to cure premature ejaculation, one thing that always keeps in your mind.
- 2 to 10 minutes is the normal average time of sexual intercourse. And in recent studies, it is found that 4 to 5 minutes is the normal average time of sexual intercourse.
If we talk about its range then it varies from person to person and the time varies from 2 to 15 minutes. It all depends on the type of physical and mental condition of any person.
What is premature ejaculation…
- Old studies say if any person ejaculates before 2 minutes during sexual intercourse then it is called premature ejaculation.
But in some recent studies tells if any person ejaculates before 1 minute after inserting his penis into the vagina then it is called premature ejaculation.
- Some researches tell time doesn’t matter, the main thing is the satisfaction of your partner and you.
When do we call Premature ejaculation is a disease(PME)?
1. If ejaculation or discharge occurs one minute after penetration.
2. These symptoms persist for continuously six months.
3. Both partners feel this condition, then we call it a disease.
What is the main cause of premature ejaculation?
The main cause of premature ejaculation is still unknown. There are a lot of studies that tell different causes of this problem. But the main causes that are usually considered are related to the psychological and the physical condition of the patient. Besides these, some main causes that are also backed up by many studies are mentioned below.
- It is due to the increase in the sensitivity of the penis, due to this most men discharge instantly(some studies back this fact).
- Excessive sexual excitement in some people is also the main cause of premature ejaculation.
- Unpleasant previous sexual experiences in childhood like molestation or in an adult stage also trigger premature ejaculation.
It also occurs due to the decrease in the level of serotonin, a chemical found in the brain. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that plays a vital role in the functioning of the brain(some studies backed this fact).
- Serotonin also called the pleasure hormone and maintains sexual wellness.
- Some studies say it is due to the development of abnormal sex patterns or rhythm of your body. For example, if your body adapted 3 minutes pattern or rhythm then you usually discharge after three minutes.
So if the sex pattern developed for one minute of any person, then he discharges usually after one minute.
- That’s why premature ejaculation is called abnormal sex rhythm or pattern and it can be converted to a normal sex pattern.
Other causes of shigarpatan(PME)…
Stress, anxiety, depression, some other problems like erectile dysfunction, relationship problems, weaker psychology are the booster factors that increase the patient problem.
- Performance pressure means some men think about how they will satisfy their female partner before going to start sexual intercourse.
- Due to this performance tension, they discharge very early. So be relax before going to do sexual acts because it is a mind game.
A decrease in the frequency of sexual activity for example if you do sex once a month or once in two months also triggers premature ejaculation.
- Changing sex partner also contributes to discharge early. it is also due to the performance pressure like you think how will I satisfy her.
- Smoking, alcoholism, and any other drug abuse also trigger premature ejaculation. Some people think, after taking alcohol they perform well but this happens only in the early stages. Longer use of alcohol also decreases your libido.
- Some physical factors or diseases like diabetes, thyroid, causes neuropathy in the peripheral nerves causing this problem.
- Infections in the urinary tract and also in the prostate trigger this condition.
What is the main treatment of premature ejaculation?
There are a lot of treatments according to different medical systems. If you want to know how to cure premature ejaculation properly must-read below-mentioned guidelines.
- Ayurveda or you can say herbal treatment system has a lot of effective safe herbal supplements to treat premature ejaculation. These herbal medicines are safe in nature and anybody can use them with a consultation with ayurvedic doctors.
- Second is the mainstream you know modern medical system also has a lot of medicines with proven scientific research. But also has a lot of dangerous side and adverse effects if these medicines are used without consulting with a doctor.
- The third is the Homeopathic medical system that also has a lot of safe medicines to combat premature ejaculation.
How I cured my premature ejaculation with English modern medicines?
Treatment depends on the root cause so first of all, you know the root cause of your problem by consulting with a doctor. Then the doctor treats you according to the main cause.
- But if the proper cause is not diagnosed by the doctor then there are a lot of medicines that work symptomatically. You must consult with your doctor before starting any kind of medicine.
- Your doctor recommends this therapy to couples who are staying together for a long time. This therapy has some sessions. In this therapy, your doctor does counseling with the couple and gives them the best tips and techniques to improve their sex life.
SSRI types of medicines…
The first-line drugs are called SSRI(selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors). These are mainly used to treat anxiety, depression-like conditions but also have a great role to increase the time period of a man while having sexual intercourse.
- Some examples are fluoxetine, dapoxetine, sertraline, paroxetine, clomipramine, etc.
You must consult with your doctor before taking these medicines because it also causes a lot of dangerous side effects…
- Stomach pain
- Excessive sweating
- weight gain or weight lose
PDE5 types of medicines…
The second group is PDE5 inhibitors like sildenafil(viagra), tadalafil(Cialis), etc. These are basically used in erection problems but sometimes also give good results in patients with premature ejaculation.
- Don’t use these drugs without consulting with your doctor.
Local creams and sprays…
These are also used to combat premature ejaculation.
- These creams or spray contains anesthetic agents like lidocaine or prilocaine that cause partial numbness in the penis.
- Due to this, the sex time period increases a lot. But due to the numbness in the penis, sexual pleasure or enjoyment is greatly reduced.
So after using these sprays once or twice the people don’t like to use them. It also causes erection problems if anybody uses it for a long period of time.
- But these are not permanent solutions and also have a lot of side effects.
What are the simple exercises and best home tips to delay ejaculation…
1. Kegel exercise…
- It is a type of exercise that increases the power of your pelvic area muscles. This exercise is good and has no harm if you are doing it properly.
This exercise strengthens the power of pelvic area muscles. These muscles give support to the urinary bladder and bowel and also helps to improve sexual activity.
You should do this by holding the passage of urine while urinating again and again. This technique makes the pelvic muscles stronger.
- You can do this 2 to 3 times daily. This is a proven technique to strengthen your pelvic muscles also helps in other urinary problems like urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence, erectile dysfunction, etc. This exercise definitely helps for how to cure premature ejaculation.
2. Stop and start technique…
- In this method, while having sex the person just stops doing sex just before an orgasm or Just before discharge. Then after a moment(10 to 20 seconds) when stimulation decrease the man again starts to do sex.
- This technique is quite effective to delay ejaculation but every man should do practice to learn it properly.
3. Squeeze technique…
- In this technique, the stimulation of the penis is also reduced by applying some pressure at the top of it. It is also done before orgasm or discharge.
In this method just before ejaculation your partner press the top area of your penis with the help of thumb and two fingers softly to give mild pain. By doing this the excessive stimulation of your penis decreases and after 10 to 20 seconds later you again start to do sexual intercourse.
- Not apply too much pressure it will cause injury and also not squeeze the penis very softly because it is ineffective. This technique is also very beneficial for how to cure premature ejaculation.
4. Masturbation technique…
It is a simple tip in this technique you can do masturbation two to three hours before doing sexual activity. By this method, you can increase your discharge time.
5. Partner on top position…
- In this technique, you ejaculate against gravity because your partner is sitting on your top. It also helps to improve your discharge time.
6. Climax control condoms…
- you can use climax control condoms. These are some special types of condoms in which some chemical is applied on its inner side to decrease penile sensitivity. Sometimes different texture is used in these types of condoms.
7. By delaying ejaculatory reflex…
- in this technique when you feel you are about to discharge during sexual intercourse then take a deep breath and be relax. By doing this your ejaculatory reflex decrease and it helps you to increase your discharge time.
- Please don’t inspire by porn sites. It is because in these sites the things displayed are in over intensity forms, which couldn’t be possible for a normal person.
- A normal person has an average time of five minutes and this time is the normal average duration of ejaculation after starting sexual intercourse.
Please don’t feel embarrassed, if you have this kind of problem. It is because this is the most common problem of men(one man out of three has this type of problem).
- This is not a serious problem you can easily manage it with some medicines along with some exercises. You should consult with a professional doctor and take appropriate treatment.
Doing sexual activity only when your partner is relaxed and maintains a good relationship with your partner. Create a worry-free relaxing environment while having sex. These all things also play a great role in the management of sexual ailments.
Ayurvedic treatments for premature ejaculation…
How to cure premature ejaculation or shighrapatan also called satamben dosha in Ayurveda, there are a lot of herbal and safe medicines available in Ayurveda.
- These medicines have been used for thousands of years by our naturopaths with proven benefits.
- There is no much scientific explanation or research present behind this treatment procedure but it is very effective without causing any side effects.
In this method, not a single herb but a group of different types of herbs are used to make it effective by ayurvedic doctors. Here are some examples of the best herbs used in this condition…
1. Ashwagandha root powder(Withania somnifera)
2. Safed Musli(Chlorophytum borivilianum)
3. Rumi Mastagi(Pistacia lenticus)
4. Kaunch seeds(Mucuna pruriens)
6. Hemp seeds
7. Tulsi seeds
9. Taalmakhaana or kokilaksh seeds(The tavern)
10. Gokshur powder(Tribulus Terrestris)
12. Utangana seeds(Blepharis edulis)
13. Akarkara(Anacyclus pyrethrum)
15. Salam panja(Dactylorhiza hatagirea)
17. Shimul root(Bombax ceiba)
- So there are so many other herbs that can be used consulting with an ayurvedic professional. There is no doubt about the effectiveness of these herbs.
Akarkara is the most useful herb for how to cure premature ejaculation.
- Kaminividravan rasa is another ayurvedic patent medicine with having more than a 90% success rate in shigrapatan. But it must be taken after recommendation by an ayurvedic professional.
Dose: 2 tablets with lukewarm milk one hour before sexual intercourse at night.
These herbs boost your testosterone levels, also helps to cure a lot of other sexual problems like…
- Low Libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low Stamina
- Sexual weakness etc.
Home remedies how to cure premature ejaculation…
- You should take four things…
1. 10 almonds (overnight soaked almonds without removing their coverings)
2. 4 to 5 pieces of dry Dates(chuhaara in Hindi)
3. Half teaspoon(2 to 3 gm approximate)of poppy seeds(khas-khas)
4. One teaspoon(5gm approximate) pure Honey
- Mix all together to make a paste in a grinder. And take this 2 hours before sexual intercourse and also in the morning empty stomach. This home remedy is very effective in how to cure premature ejaculation or shigrapatan.
Dose …you can take this 5gms approximately by licking this paste with the help of a finger. You can take this for 2 months regularly to get rid of shigrapatan.
This is a genuine home remedy for how to cure premature ejaculation but you should consult with your doctor to know the exact cause and treatment.
- Second, the best home remedy is to take GILOY SATWA and pure VANSHLOCHAN in equal quantity. Then mix them after making a powder of them.
- Take this daily in a dose of 2 gm with pure honey at night for 2 to 3 months. This remedy helps to relieve premature ejaculation by concentrating on semen quality(REFERENCE FROM AYURVED BHASKAR).
How to cure premature ejaculation by Homeopathic medicines…
Homeopathy is also a well-established medical treatment system. In homeopathy, there are a lot of medicines for a lot of different kinds of diseases. Here I will tell you some important medicine that really helps you with how to cure premature ejaculation.
R 41 By Reckeweg...R41 contains a medicine name Acid Phos. that is very effective in the treatment of impotency.
- Second, it has a medicine name Agnus castus also useful in so many diseases.
- Third, it also contains China Officinalis that also has a lot of functions. to treat weakness and low libido.
- Fourth it also has a medicine name Conium maculatum is also a very useful medicine to treat impotency.
- The fifth medicine is Damiana that provides strength to the genital organs.
- The sixth medicine it has Sepia that is also useful in PME if it is due to physical or mental fatigue.
- The seventh medicine in it has Testes S. which really boosts your testosterone levels.
How to use R41 Medicine…
- Take 15 drops of R41 in a half glass of water three times a day half an hour before a meal.
You can use this medicine safely and this also works on impotency, low libido, dhatu rog ( mild involuntary discharge of semen), and also in the nightfall problem.
- Buy this medicine online or from any homeopathic medical store, i will give you the image and link of this medicine.
In my opinion, you should try safe ayurvedic and homeopathic medicines for how to cure premature ejaculation. If your problem is serious then must consult with a Psychiatrist. Don’t take any modern English medicine if you have any kind of heart, kidney, or liver problems.
- In the end, I suggest you take sex as a mindful act and you know how to perform by applying simple home tips.
- Don’t waste a lot of money by seeing ads in the newspaper or any other social media.
No doubt some patent ayurvedic brands have great results but before buying you can check its label.
- Always purchase quality ayurvedic or herbal brands. Ayurvedic brands you can use for a long time without any tension. These brands also give you a lot of other benefits and definitely helps with how to cure premature ejaculation.
Written by: Dr.Vishal Goyal BAMS MD(AM) curetoall hospital
- The content in this article is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always take medical advice for any questions regarding a medical condition. Do not attempt to treat yourself, your child, or anyone else without proper medical supervision.